If you would like to use a business bank account to fund your Gemini account, you must first register for an institutional account with Gemini.
In order to set up an institutional account:
- Please go to the Gemini website and click "Register" on the top right-hand side of the page
- Then click "Represent an Institution?" link
- Fill out the onboarding questionnaire
- After you have completed and submitted the form, a member of our Compliance Team will contact you directly with next steps
You can register as many banks as you'd like on the ‘Bank Settings’ page. Please note, wire transfers originating from banks not registered to your Gemini account will not be credited as a security measure from a compliance perspective.
You can add an additional bank account to your Gemini account by:
- Navigating to the ‘Bank Settings’ page
- You will then be prompted to select a bank from from the dropdown menu
- You can then verify your bank account instantly using your bank account login credentials.