Transferring digital assets out of your Gemini account and into an external wallet or exchange can only be initiated by the account owner.
If you'd like to transfer your digital assets to an external wallet or exchange, please navigate to either of the following pages once you’re logged into your Gemini account:
- Withdraw BTC if you want to withdraw BTC
- Withdraw ETH if you want to withdraw ETH
- Withdraw ZEC if you want to withdraw ZEC*
- Withdraw USD if you want to withdraw GUSD
- Withdraw LTC if you want to withdraw LTC
Once there, you'll be prompted to input a "Destination Address" (this is provided by your external wallet or exchange) and an amount you’d like to withdraw.
*Please note, that when you are withdrawing ZEC from the exchange you may only send your ZEC to an unshielded t-address.