Search for "Authy" in your mobile device's app store and download the app. Please make sure that you create an account with the same phone number you registered with your Gemini account. Once downloaded, open the app on your phone to see your Gemini account already loaded. There is no need to scan a QR code as we have a direct integration with Authy. We recommend disabling the multi-device option to safeguard your Authy account even if your phone number is targeted by a successful phone porting attack.
We highly suggest downloading Authy for 2FA as it can help to avoid any of the inherent security faults presented by SMS.
- Is Gemini available on social media?
- Will Gemini send out 1099-B tax reporting?
- The document upload button is not working
- Will Gemini return digital assets sent to the wrong address?
- Will Gemini support an airdrop?
- How can I access my account if I am traveling abroad?
- What digital assets does Gemini support?
- Will Gemini support a fork?
- I cannot find the email with the verification code
- Does Gemini have a mobile app?