All transfers to or from your Gemini account must be initiated in your name to your account. If you initiate a transfer from a joint bank account, it will be rejected.
If you wish to transfer funds from a joint bank account, you must first add this user as an administrator to your account to prevent any rejected transfers. You can learn how to do this here.
- Are my funds FDIC-insured?
- How do I withdraw USD from my Gemini account?
- What is the difference between Bank Transfer and Wire Transfers?
- Can I send Bank Transfers as an International user?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Can my bank send two small trial deposits to verify the bank account?
- Can I use a joint bank account?
- Why was my wire charged a fee?
- Where is my wire transfer?
- Why was my wire rejected?