To cancel your pending wire ticket, head over to the Wire Transfer page in your account. Scroll to "Transfer History" and click "Cancel" next to the pending wire you wish to cancel. Once completed, you will see a green confirmation bar at the top of the screen.
*Please note this will not cancel any wire deposit that has already been executed by your bank. We can only cancel pending wires initiated on Gemini.
- Why is there a delay in my digital asset transfer?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my digital assets?
- How do I withdraw digital assets from my Gemini account to an external wallet or exchange?
- How do I transfer bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) from an external wallet to my Gemini Account?
- I want to create ICO tokens by transferring ether from Gemini
- Which digital assets does Gemini support?
- Cancel a Wire Deposit or Withdrawal