To cancel your pending wire ticket, head over to the Wire Transfer page in your account. Scroll to "Transfer History" and click "Cancel" next to the pending wire you wish to cancel.
*Please note this will not cancel any wire deposit that has already been executed by your bank. We can only cancel pending wires initiated on Gemini.
- Are my funds FDIC-insured?
- How do I withdraw USD from my Gemini account?
- What is the difference between Bank Transfer and Wire Transfers?
- Can I send Bank Transfers as an International user?
- How do I send a Wire Transfer?
- Can my bank send two small trial deposits to verify the bank account?
- Can I use a joint bank account?
- Why was my wire charged a fee?
- Where is my wire transfer?
- Why was my wire rejected?