Here are some suggestions to make your account more secure:
- If you are using our mobile app and your phone allows, we recommend that you enable biometric authentication (eg. TouchID or FaceID) for every time you login. Alternatively, you can create a pin code.
- Change your password at least once every six (6) months. Passwords should consist of at least twenty (20) characters (both upper and lowercase), numerals, and symbols.
- Always confirm that the URL you use is either https://gemini.com or specifically https://exchange.gemini.com/signin when you are signing in to Gemini.
- Never share personal information such as social security numbers over email.
- Enable 2FA via Authy on your account and switch off the multi-device login feature.
- Enable digital asset withdrawal whitelisting.