Two-factor authentication (or “2FA”) is a secondary security measure meant to verify your identity before login. Gemini employs a mandatory 2FA policy to ensure that your account stays protected.
We only offer 2FA via Authy or SMS at this time. We will let you know if we decide to integrate Google Authenticator or any other form of verification for 2FA.
- Is Gemini available on social media?
- Will Gemini send out 1099-B tax reporting?
- The document upload button is not working
- Will Gemini return digital assets sent to the wrong address?
- Will Gemini support an airdrop?
- How can I access my account if I am traveling abroad?
- What digital assets does Gemini support?
- Will Gemini support a fork?
- I cannot find the email with the verification code
- Does Gemini have a mobile app?