Transferring digital assets into your Gemini account can only be initiated by the account owner. If you’d like to add to your balance of digital assets, you’ll need to use your unique Gemini deposit address which you can find in the below:
- Deposit BTC if you want to deposit BTC
- Deposit ETC if you want to deposit ETH
- Deposit ZEC if you want to deposit ZEC
- Deposit GUSD if you want to deposit USD
- Deposit LTC if you want to deposit LTC
You must initiate a withdrawal from your external wallet or service provider in order to deposit the desired amount into your unique Gemini deposit address.
*Please note, that when you are withdrawing ZEC from the exchange you may only send your ZEC to an unshielded t-address