Transferring digital assets into your Gemini account can only be initiated by the account owner.
Bitcoin (BTC): Gemini will generate a unique Bitcoin deposit address for you here: https://exchange.gemini.com/deposit/btc.
To deposit bitcoin into you Gemini account, you must instruct your external wallet or service provider that holds custody of your bitcoin to initiate a bitcoin withdrawal to your unique Gemini Bitcoin deposit address.
Ether (ETH): Gemini will generate a unique ether deposit address for you here: https://exchange.gemini.com/deposit/eth.
To deposit ether into your Gemini account you must instruct your external wallet or a service provider that holds custody of your ether to initiate an ether withdrawal to your unique Gemini ether deposit address.
- Why is there a delay in my digital asset transfer?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my digital assets?
- How do I withdraw digital assets from my Gemini account to an external wallet or exchange?
- How do I transfer bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) from an external wallet to my Gemini Account?
- I want to create ICO tokens by transferring ether from Gemini
- Which digital assets does Gemini support?