Bank Transfers (ACH) typically clear in 4-5 business days. This is the time it takes for your bank to confirm the funds are available to transfer. Although your bank balance may show your funds have left sooner, it typically takes at least 4-5 business days for a bank to communicate this to Gemini.
Any deposit made before 5:00 pm ET will be submitted to your bank that day, and any deposit made after 5:00 pm ET will be submitted to your bank the following business day at 5:00 pm ET.
Note: a "business day" does not include weekends or US federal holidays.
- How do I withdraw USD from my Gemini account?
- What is the difference between Bank Transfer and Wire Transfers?
- Can I send Bank Transfers as an International user?
- How do I send a Wire Transfer?
- Can my bank send two small trial deposits to verify the bank account?
- Can I use a joint bank account?
- Why was my wire charged a fee?
- Where is my wire transfer?
- Why was my wire rejected?
- What is a SWIFT code?