The final auction price is influenced by order demand. This means that if the final auction price is below the highest bid, limit buy orders resting on the continuous trading order book may be filled in auction. In the event that the final auction price is above the lowest ask, limit sell orders resting on the continuous trading order book may be filled in auction.
For more detailed information on our different order types, please see Marketplace.
- How does Gemini price digital assets?
- What order types are supported?
- What trading pairs are supported?
- Why is the price on Gemini different from other exchanges?
- How do I get my limit order filled?
- How do I cancel a limit order?
- Can I short trade?
- Can I trade on margin?
- What is the Gemini Auction?
- How does Auction work?