Gemini’s primary support channel is email. The Gemini Customer Support team will only call their customers in special cases upon request and after coordinating a date and time via email correspondence.
Besides making your Gemini account secure, it’s important to practice situational awareness online. Here are some suggestions for general internet safety:
- Never give out personal identifying information through untrusted sources.
- Never allow remote access into your computer.
- Be aware of phone scammers who disguise themselves as ‘Gemini Customer Support.’ There are only a few ways to get in touch with the Gemini Customer Support team which can be found here.
- 2-factor authentication (2FA) is a common login method that institutions use for an extra layer of security. If you sense your 2FA process has changed unexpectedly, it may be compromised and you should report it right away.
- Always confirm that the URL you use is either https://gemini.com or specifically https://exchange.gemini.com/signin when you are signing in to Gemini.
Always report any suspicious activity to us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org.