At the moment, Gemini dollars can only be purchased by converting USD instead of directly on the exchange. As a Gemini member, you can purchase GUSD by going to the Gemini dollar withdraw page here: https://exchange.gemini.com/withdraw/usd/geminidollar.
You’ll need to put the amount of USD you would like to convert to GUSD and the Ethereum address you are withdrawing your GUSD to. The conversion will be charged to your USD holdings. There are no fees associated with purchasing GUSD. The withdrawal of GUSD to a foreign exchange or wallet will not count towards your 10 complementary monthly withdrawals.
- What is a digital asset transfer?
- How do I redeem my GUSD for fiat USD?
- How do I purchase Gemini dollars?
- Why is there a delay in my digital asset transfer?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my digital assets?
- How do I withdraw digital assets from my Gemini account?
- How do I transfer digital assets into my Gemini Account?
- I want to create ICO tokens by transferring ether from Gemini
- Which digital assets does Gemini support?