A digital asset transfer on Gemini is the movement of Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Zcash (ZEC), or Gemini dollar (GUSD) to an external wallet, another exchange, or another person’s wallet.
In order to move any digital asset from one place to another, you need what’s called a “wallet address” that indicates where you would like to send your digital assets. Once you have the wallet address of the desired destination, go to the appropriate withdrawal tab on your Gemini dashboard and enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
As always, any transaction (including digital asset transfers) can be confirmed in your transaction history.
- What is a digital asset transfer?
- How do I redeem my GUSD for fiat USD?
- How do I purchase Gemini dollars?
- Why is there a delay in my digital asset transfer?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my digital assets?
- How do I withdraw digital assets from my Gemini account?
- How do I transfer digital assets into my Gemini Account?
- I want to create ICO tokens by transferring ether from Gemini
- Which digital assets does Gemini support?