As a Gemini member, you can deposit GUSD to your Gemini account by generating a GUSD deposit address. You can do this by going to the Gemini USD deposit page here: https://exchange.gemini.com/deposit/usd/geminidollar.
Once you deposit your GUSD into your Gemini account’s unique ethereum deposit address, it will be automatically converted to USD and added to your USD balance.
- Why am I unable to withdraw my digital assets?
- How do I withdraw digital assets from my Gemini account?
- How do I deposit digital assets into my Gemini Account?
- What is a digital asset transfer?
- How do I redeem my GUSD for fiat USD?
- How do I purchase Gemini dollars?
- Why is there a delay in my digital asset transfer?
- I want to create ICO tokens by transferring ether from Gemini
- Which digital assets does Gemini support?
- Will Gemini return digital assets sent to the wrong address?