Gemini Block Trading™ is a way to trade large amounts of digital assets outside of Gemini’s continuous order books. This creates an additional mechanism for customers to source liquidity when trading in greater size.
To participate as a market maker in Gemini Block Trading™, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to learn more, see our Marketplace page.
- How does Gemini price digital assets?
- What order types are supported?
- What trading pairs are supported?
- Why is the price on Gemini different from other exchanges?
- How do I get my limit order filled?
- How do I cancel a limit order?
- Can I short trade?
- Can I trade on margin?
- What is the Gemini Auction?
- How does Auction work?