Gemini Block Trading™ is a way to trade large amounts of digital assets outside of Gemini’s continuous order books. This creates an additional mechanism for customers to source liquidity when trading in greater size.
To participate as a market maker in Gemini Block Trading™, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to learn more, see our Marketplace page.
- What is Gemini Clearing?
- How do I cancel orders while in Gemini ActiveTrader™ view?
- How do I use the Continuous Order Book graph?
- What is Gemini ActiveTrader™?
- What is a recurring buy?
- What do I need to know about tax reporting?
- How does Gemini price digital assets?
- What order types are supported?
- What trading pairs are supported?
- Why is the price on Gemini different from other exchanges?