First, change your password by following the steps below:
- Visit your Gemini account security settings: https://exchange.gemini.com/settings/security.
- Click on “security options”
- Click on “change password”
Once you’ve changed your password, we can start the process of unfreezing your account.
This requires a short back and forth with our Support and Security teams. You must start the process by emailing support here with the following information:
- Was there an unauthorized login of your account? [Yes / No]
- To the best of your knowledge, when was this unauthorized login? Please provide date and approximate time (if possible):
- Are you contesting anything else on your account? Please specify:
In each of your responses, be sure to provide us with as much information as possible so that our Security team can expedite their investigation of your account.
We will respond as soon as possible.