If you’d like to be notified on when any of the cryptocurrencies that Gemini supports reaches a certain price, the Price Alert feature is perfect for you. You’ll first need to enable notifications for the Gemini app in your phone.
Next, follow the steps below to set a price alert:
- Tap on the “Prices” tab in the bottom center of your screen.
- Select the digital asset you wish to set a price alert for.
- Tap on the bell in the top right of the screen.
- From here, you may set price alerts based on either of the following factors:
- Price or Percentage of the current value of the Digital Asset
- Below or Above of the current value of the Digital Asset
- To complete the alert, click “Create Alert”
To check on your set Price Alerts, you can tap on the “My Account” tab and view the “Price Alerts” section. If the toggle next to the desired alert is green it’s active. To turn off the alert, switch the toggle to “off.”
Please note, only verified users on the app have the ability to set price alerts. This feature is not available on the Gemini website at this time.