Recurring buys allow you to schedule future purchases. You can make a recurring purchase with USD across all order books (including Cryptoverse buys).
Here’s how to set up a recurring buy on the app:
- Go to the “Prices” tab
- Select the cryptocurrency you’d like to purchase
- Tap on “Buy”
- Type the amount you’d like to buy
- Tap on “JUST ONCE” to select the frequency and time of your order.
- Tap “CONTINUE” to bring up the confirmation screen.
- Once you review your order you can swipe up to place your order.
You can manage your recurring orders by going to your “My Account” tab and scrolling down to “Recurring Buys.” There you can switch your recurring buys on and off at anytime.
Here’s how to set up a recurring buy on the the Gemini website:
- Select the currency you'd like to buy
- Tap on “Once” to select the frequency
- Type the amount of USD you’d like to buy
- Review your order and then hit "Place Order"
You can manage your recurring orders by going to the homepage and scrolling down to “Pending Orders” table. There you can cancel your recurring buys at anytime.
As a note, recurring buys are not available on the ActiveTrader interface.