Our integration with Authy all happens behind the scenes, so as long as you are using the verified phone number on your Gemini account, the token should appear in your Authy account. If this is not the case, please head to Authy Reset page to reset your phone number with Authy. This should allow for the token to appear in your app.
- Why am I not receiving SMS codes to confirm my phone?
- Why is it asking me for 7 digit token upon login?
- Where can I scan the QR code for Authy?
- What if I’m not receiving codes or it says my codes are wrong?
- How do I download Authy?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How do I use 2FA with my new phone device/number?